Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Quick" Viviscal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeff Mach View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Mach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Quick" Viviscal?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:18am
So, a question for everyone out there. I'm starting to hear a good number of people who say they've started seeing faster hair growth after only a short time (like a month) of taking Viviscal. I -have- heard this before, but it's been pretty rare, and I've never been sure what to make of it...hair seems to be a pretty slow reactor, in general. But there are many more people taking Viviscal in the U.S. than there were even a few months ago...so I'm constantly learning new things about our clients. What's the scoop? Is quick growth a lot more common than I thought?Jeff MachSTILL an employeeof the Aurora Group. *looksaround* Yup, haven't beenfired yet. :) Still an employee.The Aurora Groupdistributes Viviscal in theU.S., so I'm admittedly biased.
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:18am
I definitly saw results in about 2 weeks after starting to use the product. I was suprised too since everyone said you would see results in 2 months, certainly not in two weeks!All other medications taken orally work quickly so why wouldn't VIVISCAL work in the same way?Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:18am
> I definitly saw results in about 2 weeks after> starting to use the product. I was suprised too since> everyone said you would see results in 2 months,> certainly not in two weeks!Regina and I have had the same luck. . .I was quite shocked by how quickly my hair began to grow! The "experts" (whether they be physicians, scientists, or so forth) always have different opinions on how quickly medicines/supplements begin to work (i.e., St. John's Wort) -- perhaps it depends more on the individual than the results of any clinical study?!
val clark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:19am
> I have not had the quick results as Regina and H. Taylor. I am on my second box and I was getting discourage. I went to the Aurura board and read that it is works differently on different people. I thought it could be that I am African American and my hair grows out kinky. The board said it works on etnic hair also. So I became encouraged again and decided to take at least three boxes.! Maybe when I get my perm and straighten the hair out more, I can see more growth. I hope that I am not slowing the Viviscal down by taking a multi vitamin and MSM with it. I am hoping and praying that it will work for me!
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:19am
I have been taking it for about 2 weeks. What is your opinion of it. I stopped the Viviscal after one month because I was discouraged. I think I might try to reorder it this week.Related Link:I like the product so here's the link
val clark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:19am
> I started taking MSM only two weeks ago. I read all about it on the internet and it is suppoes to promote faster hair growth and a lot of other good things according to this article that I read. I think it is too early to tell. I am taking the Viviscal too, so it will be kind of hard to tell which one is doing the job. The Viviscal is really expensive. This is my second box and I have not gotten the same results like Regina and H. Taylor, but that does not mean I would not get the results if I continued to take it. The board said it takes at least 4 months to see results. Patience is the key here and I have little of it.
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:19am
Hi!I haven't had quick as good of luck as Regina and H.Taylor did after my first month of Viviscal. I just started my second and I am hoping that it will kick in soon. I mean, of course ones hair is going to grow and after 2 whole months that would normally be an inch of growth-- well an inch of hair is a lot- and for those users who grow an inch and a half a month-- that's three inches total now-- are you POSITIVE it's three inches? (Actually, I REALLY hope that it is, as it kinda encourages me :)) I know that I was not getting very accurate measurements during my first month. So maybe others where a bit askew too. Someone else on this board told me to measure starting from my widow's peak and back over the head to the tip of the hair in the back. So, that's how I am going to measure for this second month. I am willing to gove Viviiscal 3 months-- After that, if I don't see any growth, i'll let God do his thing!Sherry~> So, a question for everyone out there. I'm starting to> hear a good number of people who say they've started> seeing faster hair growth after only a short time> (like a month) of taking Viviscal. I -have- heard this> before, but it's been pretty rare, and I've never been> sure what to make of it...hair seems to be a pretty> slow reactor, in general. But there are many more> people taking Viviscal in the U.S. than there were> even a few months ago...so I'm constantly learning new> things about our clients. What's the scoop? Is quick> growth a lot more common than I thought?> Jeff Mach> STILL an employee> of the Aurora Group. *looks> around* Yup, haven't been> fired yet. :) Still an employee.> The Aurora Group> distributes Viviscal in the> U.S., so I'm admittedly biased.
Melanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:19am
Where can I find this?
val clark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:20am
MSM is Methane Sulfonyl methane. Some call it living sulfur. Go to yahoo and do a search. According to the numerous articles that I have read, MSM is great for a lot of things and growing hair faster was one of the benifits. I first read about it on the naturally curly board. Some people said it made their hair grow faster so I said I will give it a try. I am taking this with the Viviscal. I hope that it doesn't counter act. Since both are all natural products, I do not think it should.
Charm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:20am
It is too soon for me to tell as well about the hair growth, but among the "other good things" is my allergies.I suffer every spring from pollen and mold allergies, except when I am pregnant (not exactly a feasible solution unless one is planning to have 20 kids and no body to speak of!)I have been on MSM for 1 week and have had very minimal allergy attack (blow my nose once in the morning and once at night and that is it!!!!)Will keep you posted on hair growth.Charm
Jeff Mach View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Mach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:22am
Well, it shouldn't be any problem that you're African American, as far as I know, and there aren't any known interaction problems with any vitamins. I don't know a lot about MSN, though--I'll have to look into it.Actually, my experience with people not having hair growth for the first few months came more from customer feedback than from the studies. But as more and more people are taking Viviscal, we're learning more of the details. The initial studies were more concerned with making sure that Viviscal was safe and effective than finding out if, say, kinky hair grows a little slower...so I'm really interested whenever people talk about it.Jeff MachSpeaking for himself,Employed by The Aurora Group.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic