Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHappy Easter!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Easter!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:21am
Just wishing all a happy and safe Easter,and please don't forget the true meaning of Easter among all the commercial hoopla that seems to displace the original intent of the holiday. God bless and keep you all!
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:21am
> Just wishing all a happy and safe Easter,and please> don't forget the true meaning of Easter among all the> commercial hoopla that seems to displace the original> intent of the holiday. God bless and keep you all!
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:21am
Thank you, William. I appreciate that.On a lighter note, I know everyone on this board joins me in thanking you for your efforts to help us look beautiful!Laura> Just wishing all a happy and safe Easter,and please> don't forget the true meaning of Easter among all the> commercial hoopla that seems to displace the original> intent of the holiday. God bless and keep you all!
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:22am
Thank you William,It was great of you to remind everyone of the true meaning of Easter. I totally agree. Thanks also for all the knowledgable advice you give out.Holly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic