Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfrequency of trim/fave color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frequency of trim/fave color
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:21am
i have mid-back length, light brown hair w goldenish highlights. i have a lot of hair, but it's more towards being fine. i want it to grow to just above my butt, but it seems like it hasn't grown more than an inch or two, in the last 2 yrs. i usu. trim 1/8 to 1/4 inch off per month, but the salon stylists seem to take off closer to 3/4 or 1 inch, event though i tell them less. how often, and how much should i trim ( to prevent split ends, promote growth, health), and can anyone recommend an affordable, trusted beautician in the Tempe, AZ area, who wouldn't take off more than i want? i wish i never had to trim, but i think the split ends would build. also, my fave shade of hair is a light, goldenish blonde w/ slight hints of strawberry. is there a way i could achieve that w/out damage (virtually w/out damage of any kind?) finally, i use tresseme and infusium and lexus shampoos & conditioners. what kind should i use for hair that tends to be more dry, medium fine, voluminous hair? i want something that will make my hair soft, radiant, healthy, no buildup at all, and just make it glow naturally. also, any recommendations for a wonderful deep conditioner and/or hair repair treatment.thank you!Ali
~*~Alisha~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic