Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCopa Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Norma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Copa Hair Products
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:24am
Hi there!I've applied Copa to my hair twice so far. It didn't do anything to loosen the texture, it just made my hair very dry. After corresponding with the company, I discovered that contrary to the infomercial and the product info, Copa should not be used on previously relaxed hair - only apply it to the new growth and you shouldn't have the dryness problem. As for loosening the curls, I think that your natural texture will determine how long it takes for you to see a difference. Look at the www.blackhaircare.com forum where I've posted a longer reply about my experience with Copa - then let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!!!Norma> Hello> I was watching an informerical about this product> called> Copa. Has anyone try this product and what are the> results?> I have ordered the product, but I am not sure about> using it. Copa is a product that contains sodium> thiosulfate. I have never heard of sodiun thiosulfate> use for the hair. The product supposes to relax overly> curly hair, making it more easlier to manage,and the> hair should be silky soft. I would like to know the> results of this product before using it on myself.> Thanks
Jean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:23am
HelloI was watching an informerical about this product calledCopa. Has anyone try this product and what are the results?I have ordered the product, but I am not sure about using it. Copa is a product that contains sodium thiosulfate. I have never heard of sodiun thiosulfate use for the hair. The product supposes to relax overly curly hair, making it more easlier to manage,and the hair should be silky soft. I would like to know the results of this product before using it on myself.Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic