Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome Jerky Flea!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome Jerky Flea!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:23am
I want to welcome Jerky Flea to the Hair Boutique. The column on the Home Page is great...I am a great fan of Jerky Flea, and I am glad to see that (s)he has a new home at Hair Boutique!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:24am
Thanks Laura,Good to be here and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Hair Boutique. Thanks to Karen and Jeff for putting me up and I'll try not to leave my wet towels on the floor.So what does the move mean? The format of the column may change a little and I'm still reorganizing a bit, but, hopefully, I'll have at least the first part of the new column out within the next week or so.Good news: You don't have to wait until May.Bad news: It will probably be shorter.Good news, again: Updates should be more frequent.Yet more good news: There will probably be some special articles (like the Oscars review) as well. What will they be like? Think about some of the stuff that I did for the "Feature of the Month" and "Did Ya Know?".Anyway, tell your friends (assuming they care) that the new home is here at Hair Boutique and that the old URL doesn't work any more.As usual,JerkyFleaRelated Link:JERKYFLEA GOES TO (the TV, turns it on, and watches) THE OSCARS!
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:24am
> Thanks Laura,> Good to be here and I look forward to a long and> prosperous relationship with Hair Boutique. Thanks to> Karen and Jeff for putting me up and I'll try not to> leave my wet towels on the floor.> So what does the move mean? The format of the column> may change a little and I'm still reorganizing a bit,> but, hopefully, I'll have at least the first part of> the new column out within the next week or so.> Good news: You don't have to wait until May.> Bad news: It will probably be shorter.> Good news, again: Updates should be more frequent.> Yet more good news: There will probably be some> special articles (like the Oscars review) as well.> What will they be like? Think about some of the stuff> that I did for the "Feature of the Month"> and "Did Ya Know?".> Anyway, tell your friends (assuming they care) that> the new home is here at Hair Boutique and that the old> URL doesn't work any more.> As usual,> JerkyFlea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic