Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed a new do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nancy Weng View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Weng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a new do!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
I have mid back length hair.I have had it long for many years now & i need a new look.My hair is in a mess.Any suggestions?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:29am
Hi,A good way to start to look for a new style is to look through our Hair Boutique Gallery to get some ideas of the type of style you might like or you can also thumb though hair and beauty magazines to get some ideas.You may just be temporarily bored with your hair and I would like to encourage you to take your time thinking about how you might like to change your hair. Many people get bored, do something drastic to their hair and then regret it later.A good way to remove hair boredom is to make lots of little changes. When I am bored I do things like add a part, change my part, add bangs, grow out my bangs, get some layers cut just around my face or grow out my existing layes.I also experiment with new clips or braids or ponytails. Last summer when I was bored with my hair I bought a bunch of hair pomades and tried purple, navy blue and auburn hair mascaras. I also will add temporary hair color from time to time to jazz up my hair and it eventually washes out. So nothing permanent.If you post the type of style you are interested in and maybe we can all give you some additional help and suggestions.Best wishes,Karen> I have mid back length hair.I have had it long for> many years now & i need a new look.My hair is in a> mess.> Any suggestions?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic