Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKudos to Cher for her NG article!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jen Bahney View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Bahney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kudos to Cher for her NG article!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:31am
Thanks to Cher for a wonderful article on Natures Gate products. I'm happy to have the web addresses, too, so I can order online!I've been a big NG fan since Dawn and Cher recommended the products a while ago. I currently have the Herbal Shampoo and Jojoba Conditioner in my shower, and many other types lining my bathroom counters!You can't beat the price, and I've found the quality to be second to none.Related Link:Bowers-Bahney Communications
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:31am
> Thanks to Cher for a wonderful article on Natures Gate> products. I'm happy to have the web addresses, too, so> I can order online!> I've been a big NG fan since Dawn and Cher recommended> the products a while ago. I currently have the Herbal> Shampoo and Jojoba Conditioner in my shower, and many> other types lining my bathroom counters!> You can't beat the price, and I've found the quality> to be second to none.Thanks!! I agree about your last statement.. you can't beat the price for the quality. Glad you liked the article.. best regards.. Cher~
Melanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:31am
I second that! I printed out the article and took it to Whole Foods last night. I got the Rainwater Rosemary (?) conditioner (the one without the matching shampoo). I loved it. My hair feels stronger!Thanks again for the wonderful article!
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:31am
> I second that! I printed out the article and took it> to Whole Foods last night. I got the Rainwater> Rosemary (?) conditioner (the one without the matching> shampoo). I loved it. My hair feels stronger!> Thanks again for the wonderful article!Great!! I use the Rainwater Rosemary with any of the Rainwater line of NG.. It's a gentle conditoner.. glad to hear it's working for you. Cher~
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
> I second that! I printed out the article and took it> to Whole Foods last night. I got the Rainwater> Rosemary (?) conditioner (the one without the matching> shampoo). I loved it. My hair feels stronger!> Thanks again for the wonderful article!I forgot in my article one more shampoo.. I found it in my shower this morning. I am like the old woman in the shoe with so many kids.. can't keep track of my NG bottles. ;-) Actually this shampoo called Rainwater Herbal Shampoo is golden in color and formulated like Aveda's Shampure.. along the lines of aromotherapy. It is loaded with lots of natural ingredients.. too many to list. It has a strong smell like Shampure. It is the coordinating shampoo for the Rosemary Conditioner as it is stated on the back of the bottle. This is another shampoo I would buy over and over. It is designed for dry hair. Sorry I forgot this one but it does work great with the Rosemary conditioner! best regards.. Cher~
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
Hi, Cher!I am glad to know that you are still out there somewhere in Virginia and the hair is thriving.I was particularly interested the NG made a shampoo with Hawaiian ginger. I was not surprised when you mentioned that your silver hairs seemed less prominent. I think the ginger gets rid of any type of brassiness. If you would ever like to try a superior shampoo from the motherland of Hawaii, try the version by Maui Amenities. It is rich and extremely luxurious. I got this for my boyfriend a while back and he thinks it's heaven in a bottle. I am going to get the NG version for him and see which he likes better.Take care and All the best,Jade21Thanks to Cher for a wonderful article on Natures Gate> products. I'm happy to have the web addresses, too, so> I can order online!> I've been a big NG fan since Dawn and Cher recommended> the products a while ago. I currently have the Herbal> Shampoo and Jojoba Conditioner in my shower, and many> other types lining my bathroom counters!> You can't beat the price, and I've found the quality> to be second to none.
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
Thanks for the suggestion but since NG has taken over I have pretty much quit testing out other products as I spent about 20 years skipping from one product brand to another. I am very happy with NG..(I bought 2 more bottles of NG's Awapuhi yesterday) Thanks also for the tip about my silver and the ginger. Whatever the reason I know it does darken down my usually bright silver hairs. And I love the way it makes the texture of my hair feel. The Awapuhi is definitely a winner with me.. nice to hear from you.. Cher~> I am glad to know that you are still out there> somewhere in Virginia and the hair is thriving.> I was particularly interested the NG made a shampoo> with Hawaiian ginger. I was not surprised when you> mentioned that your silver hairs seemed less> prominent. I think the ginger gets rid of any type of> brassiness. If you would ever like to try a superior> shampoo from the motherland of Hawaii, try the version> by Maui Amenities. It is rich and extremely luxurious.> I got this for my boyfriend a while back and he thinks> it's heaven in a bottle. I am going to get the NG> version for him and see which he likes better.> Take care and All the best,> Jade21> Thanks to Cher for a wonderful article on Natures Gate
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:34am
> Thanks!! I agree about your last statement.. you can't> beat the price for the quality. Glad you liked the> article.. best regards.. Cher~What is the NG web address?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic