Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Alternative" Shampoos &Conditioners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Alternative" Shampoos &Conditioners
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
Hi,This is basically the question that Calsie posted;does anyone know of home-made shampoos and/or conditioners or privately made shampoos and/or conditioners in salons that are for sale and not produced mass marketly? Like her, I'm not interested in LML products. There must be others and I'm especially looking for those that are for long hair.Thanks so much,Holly
jennifer j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
> This is basically the question that Calsie posted;> does anyone know of home-made shampoos and/or> conditioners or privately made shampoos and/or> conditioners in salons that are for sale and not> produced mass marketly? Like her, I'm not interested> in LML products. There must be others and I'm> especially looking for those that are for long hair.I use a shampoo from Botanics of California that I like a lot, it's castille soap based, but not nearly as drying as Aubrey Organics. I've been *quite* pleased with it. Their web address is: http://www.botanicscalifornia.com/Note: I've never ordered off their website, so I can't vouch for them in that respect.-jennifer j
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:32am
Thanks Jenneifer! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic