Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgrowing out bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roberta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growing out bangs
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
I've been recently considering growing out my bangs which I've had my whole life but since it's already been painful growing out my short hair (now finally shoulder length and all one length) I'm a little nerveous about growing out hair that will be on my face. Any suggestions on how to get thru the stages without chopping them off halfway through?
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
Robert,Ooohhh I have been there. I started using little clips to hold back parts of my bangs when I parted my hair. This helps a lot since it looks really cute when you wear more than one and sometimes there are wierd lengths to hold back. Also headbands are an option like those accordian ones.Most of all just be patient and resist the temptation to cut them! Its hard but I'm sure you can do it!Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Kim, a newbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim, a newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
>Hi there. I've recently grown out my bangs, which I had had since I was seven or so, and I have a few tips. Headbands work well, especially the really thick ones, which can hide the short ends. I also find French braids useful for hair that is not all one length; they can contain the shorter lengths and blend them with the rest of your hair. It also seems trendy to let the shorter lengths frame your face when you wear an updo, a la Jennifer Aniston. Good luck!--KimI've been recently considering growing out my bangs> which I've had my whole life but since it's already> been painful growing out my short hair (now finally> shoulder length and all one length) I'm a little> nerveous about growing out hair that will be on my> face. Any suggestions on how to get thru the stages> without chopping them off halfway through?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic