Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLayers vs. Angles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Layers vs. Angles
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:38am
After playing around with a lot of styles, I've figured out that an angled front to my hair doesn't work for me. (I have a square jaw and need my hair longer than my face in front.) However, I love the look of long layers for fullness.Whenever I ask for layers, the stylist also angles my hair, usually from the mouth down. Do interior layers in hair with a one-length perimeter make a viable hairstyle?Thanks,Ally
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:40am
> After playing around with a lot of styles, I've> figured out that an angled front to my hair doesn't> work for me. (I have a square jaw and need my hair> longer than my face in front.) However, I love the> look of long layers for fullness.> Whenever I ask for layers, the stylist also angles my> hair, usually from the mouth down. Do interior layers> in hair with a one-length perimeter make a viable> hairstyle?> Thanks,> AllyHi, Ally,Can you explain what exactly long layers are? Can you maintain an all one length style while having long layers? And when you say angle, do you mean they angle the front and then layer the rest? For a while I had these "Face framers", which looked pretty good, but they were too short to pull back in to a french braid or a pony tail- they would fall out. Well, tell me what you know about this stuff. Thanks.Clare
Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic