Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal--Shannon!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal--Shannon!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:40am
Great name! I'm glad that its working so good for you. I can't really tell by lenght if its grown any because my hair is so damaged. One thing I have noticed though is that it feels less dry but I don't know if the Viviscal has anything to do with it.Good luck and keep me posted!the other Shannon
Shannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:41am
> I'll be sure to keep everyone posted, especially you Shannon! I just started my second box on Monday. Also, I'm excited because my hair grows more in summer and the warm weather has arrived! yippee...Shannon S. :)Great name! I'm glad that its working so good for you.> I can't really tell by lenght if its grown any because> my hair is so damaged. One thing I have noticed though> is that it feels less dry but I don't know if the> Viviscal has anything to do with it.> Good luck and keep me posted!> the other Shannon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic