Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednewcomer seeks advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeeDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newcomer seeks advice!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:46am
Hello all!I think this site is really cool!And I was wondering does anyone out there have any tips for me:I have above shoulder-length layered hair thats highlighted problem is below my ears my hair becomes wavy+dry looking though in good condition!I have always wanted really short hair-think Natalie Imbruglia/posh spice- but NOT a bob as I've always had a bob +recently discovered how bad it looked!I have a large face,-think Kate Winslet-+bangs do NOT suit me!So anyone out there have any ideas on a new style for me?Thanks for listening!DeeDee
DeeDee
Debi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:46am
Have you checked out www.hairdos.com? It has a huge variety of styles to look at and you can type in your specific hair texture/color/length, etc. and it will do a search for you. They also show makeovers. You might be able to get some ideas at least. Or, you may want to go to a salon that offers those "Virtual Makeovers" where you can see what you'd look like in a particular style without commiting to it. Good luck!
MiladyC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic