Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUnited Waves of America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United Waves of America
    Posted: September 07 2004 at 4:02pm
Welcome to the United Waves of America. Our President is Twista. We are pleased to have you all here that are applying for citizenship or those that are citizens and hoping to make the DreamTeam. Our goal is to help citizens and future citizens get those 360's spinning. We will not tolerate negative feedback, we are here to help, so positive feedback is a MUST. To become a citizen, just be willing to take some advice and learn the steps to getting waves.

We have a group of distinguished gentlemen called the DreamTeam. This group was founded by Young L and Twista. It represents the best of the best in the United Waves of America. Dedication to brushing your hair and working on those 360 waves will make you eligible to apply for the DreamTeam. (Please note, your waves MUST be 360 for eligibilty)

Lastly I would like to touch on the subject of Terrorism. Anyone proposing a terrorist attack on the United Waves of America will be terminated by President Twista. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to terrorist attacks. In the past we were attacked by a rebel named Jeremy. He just was not fit to be a citizen because he refused to take advice. Jeremy decided to attack our country but he was quickly terminated in a professional manner by President Twista. Jeremy is no longer with us and we are readily equipped for future attacks.

Thank You and Good Luck to all the citizens and those applying for citizenship.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 4:21pm
((((sniff)))) beautiful.

I would like to take this time to give the 411 on our system(lol)

The United Waves of America runs itself under 3 branches:
1. Product Usage,
2. 360
3. and Productivity

Other offices include:
The Crib of Wave Representatives.
The Black House
Congressionanal 360
and UWA Homeland Security.

The UWA is a self-sufficient, non-profit county, which insist on aiding others in the quest of Wave Spinnin'.

I would like to take this time and ask permission from the president himself to appoint me as UWA homeland Security Advisor:reponsible for insults to negative and terroristic people(off course the final word would be from twista himself to take action)

notarization would be signed from all representatives of the dreamteam before any retaliation is performed.(LMAO)

Jigga...what have u started...lol
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 4:23pm
Hmm ;) This is the legistaltive branch added on da dreamteam ;) (spelling.. i cant spell that "L" word") Nice Jigga. I magent'd yo thread later on.. so it stays up !

UWA homeland Security sure why not!

Jigga is vice pres!
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 4:40pm
* chants* U W A U W A U W A U W A
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 6:42pm
Don't know what I started but I was bored and that just popped in my head LOL
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

Don't know what I started but I was bored and that just popped in my head LOL

this deserves all da smiles!
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 7:22pm
Haha, I like that Jigga, and Cardinal. This is a democracy so how long will Twista be in office? Lol.. im just playin. That would be crazy if we had like wave political parties etc. Lol.

United Waves of America
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:03pm
um...i'd like to be the treasurer...so ...um.....everyone send your money to me?
A nappy jamaican head turned good
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:14pm
yall got a job 4 a hyper person??? secret service im ready 2 beat sum ass
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:14pm
yall got a job 4 a hyper person??? secret service im ready 2 beat sum ass
Dream Team Website

bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:19pm
hey yall lets make a anthem for it like im proud to be a citizen of the uwa (united waves of america)
im rick james b!tch
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:27pm
WOW, I never thought that this would get this big...an anthem too???
Dream Team Website

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:29pm
As far as how long Twista will be President, I plead the fifth
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:32pm
ur 1 cool bro
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by m00t m00t wrote:

um...i'd like to be the treasurer...so ...um.....everyone send your money to me?

Yeah that's be a idea.. to get money for the host thing or w/e Twista was tlkin bout. We should have like a carwash or sometin, Lol.

United Waves of America
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:34pm
bake sale lol
Dream Team Website

831skillz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 831skillz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 8:36pm
a jigga i seen ur hair on dreamteam on there on hit and im trying to get mine can u post someting in thread called (im trying to get waves)
831skillz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 831skillz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 9:38pm
jigga in my thread u say keep brushing my hair what do i cut it at so my waves are still there
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 10:11pm
Yo Cardinal we are from the same hood da Vill and since you got some power around this peace let me be your assistant. We have to stick together since we from the same hood. So look after yo boy and come take me out of the ghetto!! I would do the same for you.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 10:57pm
i say 2 weeks till twist gets caught wit anotha chick in office
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic