Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPutting hair up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Putting hair up
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:49am
> I understand. My hair is SO thick and coarse with a life of its own (just past shoulder length)that it springs out of any attempt to put it up within about 15 minutes....Others just don't understand this...
Alexandra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:48am
Hello, everyone.I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong when I put my hair up. I have past-the-shoulder length thick hair. When I attempt to put my hair in a bun or something, I wind up with the right side of my hair all poofed up! This happens when I try to tuck under the ends.I've asked some people how to accomplish this, seeing as I am hairstyling-impaired, but most simply look at me like, "You can't put your hair in a bun? You dork!" or, my favorite, "Well, you just put it up and stick some bobby pins in it."Could someone please help me?Thanks a lot,Alexandra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic