Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to update my long curly do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to update my long curly do
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:51am
I was wondering what are some cute longer styles that are up with the times. I've had my hair long since 1986 and all one length since 1991-92. I've always kept it permed since I've never liked my hair flat against my head. I have an oval face, but very full and with my extra weight my double chin helps nothing. I've always kept the front pulled up with a clip at the crown and a little poufy for some height on top. I've seen some long layers on people and noticed the straight styles and bang things, but full bangs make my face look rounder and fatter. Check out my picture on my page. (Below is the main page.) Hope it works, geocities had some trouble tonight--they're pretty quick about fixing though.I have kids too (2 and 4) and like fairly simple. My style has been SUPER convenient, but it seems to be aging me.(EEEEE!) Help me please!Thanks for your help!http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/1142/ShelleyRelated Link:BLOOMING AND PRUNING
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic