Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThin, fine, flat hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin, fine, flat hair!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:55am
Hi Ali,read my earlier post, below. It's on a similar topic.Some products you can try: Nature's Gate Awapuhi Shampoo and Conditioner (for fine, limp hair), and ARTec Textureline's Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner (I found them to be a little drying, although they added TREMENDOUS body to my hair). You can also try ARTec's Texture Cream as a leave-in, and ARTec's Volume Gel if you are into blow-drying. Good luck,PDP.S. There is an article under the "Articles and Tips"section of the Hair Boutique which deals with thin hair. I think you'll find it very interesting. You might have to search for it a bit- it's from a while back.> I have thin, fine, flat hair! I need some advice on> how to add body to it, it seems that I can't find> anything that will work!! Please help!!!
Ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:55am
I have thin, fine, flat hair! I need some advice on how to add body to it, it seems that I can't find anything that will work!! Please help!!!
~*~Alisha~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic