Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGPB!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jennifer j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GPB!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:55am
Jade, I loved your article on Aubrey Organics! I haven't had very good luck with any of their shampoos, but the GPB is my open-in-case-of-emergency hair rescue in a bottle! It's the one thing that I've found always restores my hair to good condition no matter what's happened to it. I'm always surprised that more people around here haven't caught onto it... maybe because it doesn't come in pretty salon bottles. But it really is the the best thing I've found for rebuilding damaged hair (not just making it feel nicer for a little while, but actually increasing the moisture and elasticity)... and I've tried a *lot* of salon products. Kudos to you for a great article and for getting your hair back in shape!-jennifer j
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:55am
Hi, jennifer j!I am so glad you enjoyed the article. I did like writing it. I remember you saying that you used and had had great results with the GPB. Something tells me that if Aubrey put that one product in a drug store, that people would gobble it up:)It's good to know that you are well. I am always glad to see your posts.Bye for now,Jade21Jade, I loved your article on Aubrey Organics! I> haven't had very good luck with any of their shampoos,> but the GPB is my open-in-case-of-emergency hair> rescue in a bottle! It's the one thing that I've found> always restores my hair to good condition no matter> what's happened to it. I'm always surprised that more> people around here haven't caught onto it... maybe> because it doesn't come in pretty salon bottles. But> it really is the the best thing I've found for> rebuilding damaged hair (not just making it feel nicer> for a little while, but actually increasing the> moisture and elasticity)... and I've tried a *lot* of> salon products. Kudos to you for a great article and> for getting your hair back in shape!> -jennifer j
Melanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:55am
Hello, Jade,I loved the article and will be trying the GPB soon. Thanks again for a super article.Melanie>
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:56am
Hi Jade,I really enjoyed your article. I used Aubrey Organics a while ago, but stopped because it was so expensive. I'm thinknig maybe I should try it again. I have one question. What is their email address? I wanted to ask Aubrey Organics for some advice, but I couldn't find their email.Thanks again,PD> Hi, jennifer j!> I am so glad you enjoyed the article. I did like> writing it. I remember you saying that you used and> had had great results with the GPB. Something tells me> that if Aubrey put that one product in a drug store,> that people would gobble it up:)> It's good to know that you are well. I am always glad> to see your posts.> Bye for now,> Jade21> Jade, I loved your article on Aubrey Organics! I
Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:56am
> Hi, Jade,> I really appreciated your article on Aubrey Organics. While reading it I noticed I have some of the same hair problems you had. I then purchased and used the JAY shampoo and the GPB conditioner and loved them. I'm also going to try the B5 gel as a setting lotion.> Thank you for all the info.> Serena
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:56am
Hi, PD!Aubrey's website has changed and the last time I visited had no way to contact via e-mail. The best way to contact is via phone at 1-800-AUBREY H. Even when e-mail was available, it took a few days for them to contact you. The phone call is much faster and generates more immediate results.As I indicated in the article, the Vitamin Shoppe has most of Aubrey's products available and the discount is between 20 and 40 percent off of suggested retail prices.Also, if you call customer service, tell them that you would like to be put on the mailing list and be sure to ask for discount coupons. The Vitamin Shoppe via retail outlets and places like Whole Foods/Fresh Fields readily accepts them. You can also ask them for other mail order companies which carry their products.One last suggestion:): Don't feel like you have to use every part of an Aubrey line or incorporate a shampoo-conditioner-gel, etc. regimen. Like jennifer j, you can use one product like the GPB and perhaps that will work great in your hair routine.Hope this helps...Jade21Hi Jade,> I really enjoyed your article. I used Aubrey Organics> a while ago, but stopped because it was so expensive.> I'm thinknig maybe I should try it again. I have one> question. What is their email address? I wanted to ask> Aubrey Organics for some advice, but I couldn't find> their email.> Thanks again,> PD
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:56am
Hi, PD!I am so glad you liked the article! It definitely came from the heart....Aubrey's website has changed and the last time I visited had no way to contact via e-mail. The best way to contact is via phone at 1-800-AUBREY H. Even when e-mail was available, it took a few days for them to contact you. The phone call is much faster and generates more immediate results.As I indicated in the article, the Vitamin Shoppe has most of Aubrey's products available and the discount is between 20 and 40 percent off of suggested retail prices.Also, if you call customer service, tell them that you would like to be put on the mailing list and be sure to ask for discount coupons. The Vitamin Shoppe via retail outlets and places like Whole Foods/Fresh Fields readily accepts them. You can also ask them for other mail order companies which carry their products.One last suggestion:): Don't feel like you have to use every part of an Aubrey line or incorporate a shampoo-conditioner-gel, etc. regimen. Like jennifer j, you can use one product like the GPB and perhaps that will work great in your hair routine.Hope this helps...Jade21Hi Jade,> I really enjoyed your article. I used Aubrey Organics> a while ago, but stopped because it was so expensive.> I'm thinknig maybe I should try it again. I have one> question. What is their email address? I wanted to ask> Aubrey Organics for some advice, but I couldn't find> their email.> Thanks again,> PD
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Dear Melanie,It pleases me that you did read my words. I hope that you have been well and that the GPB will become a regular part of your hair routine.Keep me posted:)Bye for now...All the Best,Jade21> I loved the article and will be trying the GPB soon.> Thanks again for a super article.> Melanie
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Hi, Serena!It's good to see your name again. I have missed your posts.I am so glad that you tried the Aubrey products which you mentioned and had some good results. As I said, the more you use them the greater the results. Don't expect to have to switch the J.A.Y. shampoo either. I used it for over 1 year straight. Then, I started experimenting with some of the other Aubrey shampoos.I just wanted to mention something about the B-5 design gel. It is quite thick, so start with a little and work up. You can also dilute a small bit with some water and put in a spray bottle. You should experiment with this to see what yields the best results. As I mentioned in the article, I mix the B-5 design gel with the Ginkgo-Ginseng Moisturizing Jelly. The reason is the shine, moisture generated and to give the B-5 design gel a bit more balance for the needs of my hair. I have tried the Ginkgo-Ginseng Moisturizing Jelly alone and what happens is that the set is not as firm and does not last as long. I prefer to have a firmer hold and then gradually to have the curl which I do get gradually drop over a week's time. I have found that the overall look is quite gorgeous. If you would prefer a lighter set, dilute the B-5 design gel, or perhaps use the Ginkgo-Ginseng Moisturizing Jelly alone.There is also another product which was suggested to me by Susan Hussey, Aubrey's Vice President. It is within the C. Fern line which is really for dandruff or scalp problems. It is akin to the Ginkgo-Ginseng Moisturizing Jelly. I do not know about the effectiveness of this product because I have not tried it, but you might want to check it out. Susan said that it is extremely gentle and works quite well on all hair types.Hope this helps...a bit more....Bye for now,Jade21
LMM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:01am
Jade,where can i find the article? Maybe it's on your main home page. I came here first> being new to the site and allBut let me know if I can view it wherever it may B, thx.laura
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:02am
Check out the main home page of Hair Boutique toward the bottom, if the article is still available.Don't worry about it. Everybody's new at one time or another:)Bye for now,Jade21P.S. Laura, once again, this is not my site.> where can i find the article? Maybe it's on your main> home page. I came here first> being new to the site> and all> this may be a poor question is what I am saying.> But let me know if I can view it wherever it may B,> thx.> laura
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:02am
Hey Miss Jade21.thx for getting back to me, thought you were apart of the site due to the fact-o-matter of you knowledge'o facotor on the haircare/ vitamin subjectomundo. My mistake. But thx again for the tips, insight...going to go buy me some vitamins mananas to get the hair-a-growing due to your suggestions.have a good one...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic