Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Hairstyle? but is it right?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hairstyle? but is it right?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:56am
HelloI have a roundish-squarish-ovalish shape.. i'm not for sure.ButI don't know how this is going to effect the hairdo i really want to get. I want to get one that short..kinda layers..softly.. it's right above the ears..but then kinda shaggy like. It would be at the nape of the neck/head.I have kinda Thick wavy brown hair.. I saw this girl at the mall with this haircut and it was so clean and pretty looking. I've had my hair like meg ryan or it was supposed to be..but i don't know if the stylist really knew what she was doing..or maybe it was just wrong for my hair?i don't have tiny facial features.. but sort of a broad nose.. i don't mind anything else.. and my nose don't bother me all that much.. i just don't know how it would effect the look of the style i wish to have. I don't want my hair any longer than my shoulders. i hate the way it looks. in fact my hair has grown out since i got it last cut in february. and i now pull it back awaiting this friday when i wanna get it cut....I'm 16 years old so i want something new and up to date.thankyou for your time and i hope you can help me somehow.sincerely thankful and Eager!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic