Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal Survey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal Survey
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
I thought I should do the responsible thing and report on my progress. Unfortunately, there's very little to relate.I started the survey project about three month ago. Of 10 participants, 3 stopped responding altogether, 4 stopped taking Viviscal, and 1 went off the program for a few weeks after she lost her pill pack. I also stopped taking it, because I simply couldn't afford it after getting into a small car accident.The four who went off the program all said they saw either no results or insignificant results--not enough to justify the price.I know there are people who are having success with Viviscal. I just thought I should let the board know I hit a dead end.Sorry!Ally
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi there!I have been taking Viviscal for over four months now (and was a participant in Allys survey). I have about two sheets left and then thats it! No more Viviscal for me! I thought for a while that it was helping my hair to grow-- but about a month ago I lightened my hair all over, and well, roots don't lie-- just about a half inch of growth and that's it. I kinda feel let down-- I mean after 5 months I was hoping for soemthing!!! What a waste-- But, I had to try,... I guess that is the price of Vanity. Oh, well....Sherry~> I thought I should do the responsible thing and report> on my progress. Unfortunately, there's very little to> relate.> I started the survey project about three month ago. Of> 10 participants, 3 stopped responding altogether, 4> stopped taking Viviscal, and 1 went off the program> for a few weeks after she lost her pill pack. I also> stopped taking it, because I simply couldn't afford it> after getting into a small car accident.> The four who went off the program all said they saw> either no results or insignificant results--not enough> to justify the price.> I know there are people who are having success with> Viviscal. I just thought I should let the board know I> hit a dead end.> Sorry!> Ally
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi, Ally!Thanks for reporting on the Viviscal progress or lack thereof.What I wanted to ask you was what type of growth you or the other women saw, regardless of when it happened. Was it all over the head or concentrated in certain areas, like the crown, temples, back of the head around the nape of the neck.I see what Sherry has written, but if you could comment on this, I would be interested.Bye for Now,Jade21I thought I should do the responsible thing and report> on my progress. Unfortunately, there's very little to> relate.> I started the survey project about three month ago. Of> 10 participants, 3 stopped responding altogether, 4> stopped taking Viviscal, and 1 went off the program> for a few weeks after she lost her pill pack. I also> stopped taking it, because I simply couldn't afford it> after getting into a small car accident.> The four who went off the program all said they saw> either no results or insignificant results--not enough> to justify the price.> I know there are people who are having success with> Viviscal. I just thought I should let the board know I> hit a dead end.> Sorry!> Ally
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Viviscal results:I've been taking Viviscal since last October - I was taking two pills a day for about four months, and have been taking three a day for the last four months. I also lightened a small section of hair in my bangs (they always grow pretty fast) to measure the results.This is a very reliable way to measure. As someone said, roots don't lie. I have noticed absolutely no increase in the growth rate. My hair grows a little shy of half an inch a month (so I could really use a boost) and that's exactly what I've been getting all along.I've got a couple of boxes left - I will probably discontinue after they run out. By that time I will have been on the stuff for 10 months, higher dosage for 6, so if I don't notice anything, I think it will be time to give it up.
val clark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi Guys, I was one of the people to stop taking Viviscal and switch to H37. My hair is braided up so I can not tell yet if it made my hair grow or not. My nails are growing pretty well though. I get my braids out in about two weeks and I will report my results then. If anyone wants to try Viviscal there is a site that sells it for $69.00. it is www.nubrain-store.com. Good Luck to everyone.
Jen Bahney View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Bahney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi, guys! Thanks for your honesty!I've been taking Viviscal for about two months now. I started after I had 10 inches cut off for color damage.I've read that it takes about 6 months for Viviscal to totally get into your system. After then, you can take one pill a day instead of two.I'll be sure to report back on my progress. I'm also taking HF37 for good measure!Sincerely,Jennifer BahneyRelated Link:Bowers-Bahney Communications
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:04am
I also participated in Ally's survey and was totally looking forward to the outcome. I stopped taking Viviscal for a month but it was just becuase i started to hate the fishy taste! I started up again recently since i still had two packs left. I totally apologize to all for not writign part two of the review of the product but due to time constraints I never got to finish it. My hair is currently 14 inches long so its still growing pretty fast but i wouldn't give all of the credit to Viviscal. I eat really well, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly so I'm sure that helps too. Take Care All!
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic