Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedim a teen in search of adult help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mayte' View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayte' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im a teen in search of adult help!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:10am
I am a teenage girl and I really want beautiful hair. I want my hair to feel soft and smoothe. I just have regular hair. Will you please respond and tell me how to make my hair feel like a girl with natural soft hair like the singer Mya, Monica, Stacey Dash!! Or do you have to be born with it??? Please help me. Please respond ASAP. I really need a new look before the summer ends.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:11am
Hi,Everyone is born with a certain hair texture whether it be very fine and baby soft or wavy and more coarse.However, you can make your hair as soft as you want depending on the amount of time, energy and money you are willing to devote to it.If you do a weekly hot oil treatment, use a good moisturizing shampoo and rinse out conditioner likeARTec's Smoothing shampoo & conditioner AND use a good leave in conditioner during summer or high pollution months, you can make a major difference in your hair's softness.Also, avoid using hot hair dryers and hot curlers. The heat in the hair styling tools will dry out your hair.Keep the ends trimmed every 6-8 weeks to prevent frizziness on the ends and avoid using brushes or combs that can pull or tear your hair.A great new style is the the half/knot half down look with lots of little parts at the front of the hair. The look works with just about any type of hair. You make a series of little parts from ear to ear and twist a small section of hair into a knot. Then you pin the knot. Only the front portion of your hair will be knotted and the rest will be loose and flowing which will show off the new shiny and soft hair.I would like to encourage you to visit the Hair Boutique Tips & Articles section which has over 250 articles and tips on how to care for various hair situation.Best wishes,Karen> I am a teenage girl and I really want beautiful hair.> I want my hair to feel soft and smoothe. I just have> regular hair. Will you please respond and tell me how> to make my hair feel like a girl with natural soft> hair like the singer Mya, Monica, Stacey Dash!! Or do> you have to be born with it??? Please help me. Please> respond ASAP. I really need a new look before the> summer ends.Related Link:Tips & Articles
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic