Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The best natrual things for your hair that would make it grow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe best natrual things for your hair that would make it grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheena Baskin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheena Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best natrual things for your hair that would make it grow
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:13am
I'm concered about what to put in my hair that would make it grow. I wear weave alot but only to keep my own hands out of it. My hair is about shoulder-length, but when I take it down, I have a desire to curl it all the time and heat is the very last thing that I want to use. So if anyone have some imformation on any natural products or home remedies that will make my hair strong and long.
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:13am
> I'm concered about what to put in my hair that would> make it grow. I wear weave alot but only to keep my> own hands out of it. My hair is about shoulder-length,> but when I take it down, I have a desire to curl it> all the time and heat is the very last thing that I> want to use. So if anyone have some imformation on any> natural products or home remedies that will make my> hair strong and long.Try taking a multi-vitamin along with a complex amino-acid tablet and a biotin tablet every day. You can find all of these at Wal-Mart. These work very well to keep hair healthy and strong. Also, stay away from shampoos that have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This is a harsh ingredient that has been known to harm hair and cause cataracts. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is a mild detergent and is a good ingredient. I hope this helps.
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:13am
Hi, Sheena!I agree with Elisabella with the vitamins/supplements. I take several with the exception of the aminos. I would urge you to take a B-Complex (50mg or 100mg depending on what you want to start with) for strength and growth of your hair, if you are not alreading taking it.I read your question to mean applications to the hair. I would be glad to give you some of my own recipes. Be sure to indicate your hair type (dry, normal, oily, or anywhere in between)and I can e-mail some to you. For strength, I love egg yolks. They give a lot of shine, too:) Most recently, I tried some buttermilk. Excellent! My hair is normal to dry. The dry especially toward the bottom. My grandmother told me about buttermilk when you get too much sun. I had on some patchy sandals and my feet were different shades of brown. The buttermilk evened it out great. While my feet were soaking, I added the rest of the carton to my hair and it was ultra-soft and bright afterwards. I added it to some plain yogurt for some bulk:)Bye for now,Jade21I'm concered about what to put in my hair that would> make it grow. I wear weave alot but only to keep my> own hands out of it. My hair is about shoulder-length,> but when I take it down, I have a desire to curl it> all the time and heat is the very last thing that I> want to use. So if anyone have some imformation on any> natural products or home remedies that will make my> hair strong and long.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic