Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:20am
I just got my hair styled differently and I curl it under but some of my hair just doesn't want to stay curled under it likes to flip out and it looks dumb, someone help, tell me away to make it stay curled under! please, I just can't take it anymore!
~*~Alisha~*~
Amber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:20am
> I think you'll have to have it cut differently. My hair is the same (though I like mine!!); it's the way it's cut at the bottom.
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:22am
You didn't mention how long your hair is.If it's touching your shoulders it will flip up instead of under.Are you using a round brush? Are you taking the time to style it? If you are doing these things and it's still unmanageable, you may need to go back and ask for an undercut.Your stylist will explain this to you but you may need to lose some of the length.Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic