Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgreat intensive conditioner/moisterizer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: great intensive conditioner/moisterizer
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:27am
for anyone who's in the market for a new hair product (and who here isn't?):) try Kiehl's Lecithin and Coconut hair treatment. It's sold at Kiehl's in ny, and at other stores elsewhere (barney's and saks often carry them).this stuff is great: like the name implies, it has emollient lecithin and coconut oil, plus other natural oils and ingredients. it smells great and a little goes a long way. which is a good thing, because it's $44/about 8oz! leaves your hair really well moisterized, super soft. after washing your hair, you leave it on for about an hour. it's fantastic!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:28am
Thanks for the tip. I may try alternating it with my own personal fav...ARTec Moisture Pak.I do like Kiehl's products though. :-)Karen> for anyone who's in the market for a new hair product> (and who here isn't?):) try Kiehl's Lecithin and> Coconut hair treatment. It's sold at Kiehl's in ny,> and at other stores elsewhere (barney's and saks often> carry them).> this stuff is great: like the name implies, it has> emollient lecithin and coconut oil, plus other natural> oils and ingredients. it smells great and a little> goes a long way. which is a good thing, because it's> $44/about 8oz! leaves your hair really well> moisterized, super soft. after washing your hair, you> leave it on for about an hour. it's fantastic!
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic