Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFeedback Wanted!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback Wanted!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:30am
To the many readers I have tried to help over the time I have posting to the board:Would or could some of you please post back with the results of using my advice or formulas and let me know whether my efforts are producing good results, bad or none at all. I need this to see if I am explaining things where the average person can understand what I am trying to do.thank youwilliam
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:31am
William,I have to say that I have passed along many of your posts on color to friends whose hair has been used, abused, misused by coloring botches and the like.You are excellent! I have found your explanations to be clear, concise and logical to me, your friendly layperson:)Please keep posting and dispensing your superior tips and suggestions.All the Best,Jade21To the many readers I have tried to help over the time> I have posting to the board:> Would or could some of you please post back with the> results of using my advice or formulas and let me know> whether my efforts are producing good results, bad or> none at all. I need this to see if I am explaining> things where the average person can understand what I> am trying to do.> thank you> william
Debi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
Your advice saved my hair and my sanity! I had highlighted for years and had extensive damage....breakage, dryness, etc. and wanted to know the best way to go back to my natural color. You suggested Redken Shades EQ which worked wonderfully. That was 6 months ago and my hair is much healthier. I do need your advice again though....do you think it's safe to highlight once again now that I've let my hair rest for awhile, or since my hair is fine and apparently fragile, should I continue with the Shades? Where roots have grown in, the Shades doesn't quite last as long, and I really miss being blonde. Thanks bunches!
MiladyC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic