Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlease Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:31am
I've been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner that will leave my permed hair soft while keeping the curl. I have tried Regis Curl-Renew and also Paul Mitchell RejuvaCurl. Nothing seems to work .. so far I've had no luck. Can anyone recommend a good brand to me? Thank you.
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:31am
Hi, Wendy!Have you visited www.naturallycurly.com?Excellent site which can offer a myriad of suggestions.Bye for now,Jade21I've been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner> that will leave my permed hair soft while keeping the> curl. I have tried Regis Curl-Renew and also Paul> Mitchell RejuvaCurl. Nothing seems to work .. so far> I've had no luck. Can anyone recommend a good brand to> me? Thank you.
cutter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:31am
> I've been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner> that will leave my permed hair soft while keeping the> curl. I have tried Regis Curl-Renew and also Paul> Mitchell RejuvaCurl. Nothing seems to work .. so far> I've had no luck. Can anyone recommend a good brand to> me? Thank you.hi wendy bioglitz from forouk at state beauty supplys are great I'm a stylist for 16 years that is the greatest i have found and i sell tons of it to clients
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic