Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhow to balance the scalp?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ej View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to balance the scalp?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
What does it mean anyway?Will it help an oily and itchy (no dandruff) scalp?I heard jojoba and aloe vera might help.
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
Hi, again, ej!See my note below re jojoba oil.Aloe vera really packs in moisture and softness to either skin or scalp, but does not have the same effect in terms of balancing as jojoba oil and certain other things.Balancing means normalizing. Think of a scale with the oily folks on one side and the dry folks on the other. Then, think of shades of oily up to the middle, which is normal or balanced. Think of shades of dry in the same way, but at the opposite end. The middle point is the ideal. You may or may not reach it, but you try to come as close as possible so you have less aggravation or problems with your hair.Hope this helps...Jade21What does it mean anyway?Will it help an oily and> itchy (no dandruff) scalp?I heard jojoba and aloe vera> might help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic