Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"AUSSIE'S" 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner....Any Opinions??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "AUSSIE'S" 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner....Any Opinions??
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
I was going to try "AUSSIES" 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. Has anybody else tried it and what did they think of it?Thanks.
silvie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
I used it a few years ago, so I dont know if it's the same formula. I have fine, wavy hair and it worked well for me. It seems to soften and condition pretty nicely. on a scale of 1 to 4 I'd give it a 3.
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
> I was going to try "AUSSIES" 3 Minute> Miracle Conditioner. Has anybody else tried it and> what did they think of it?> Thanks.I use it just about every day.My hair is thick and dry and this stuff definitly makes it feel alot softer. I would not give it up! Hope this helps. Lisa
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:33am
I use mainly salon products, but Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is very good. I use it once a week or so, and it is one of the only drugstore products I will use-ReneeI used it a few years ago, so I dont know if it's the> same formula. I have fine, wavy hair and it worked> well for me. It seems to soften and condition pretty> nicely. on a scale of 1 to 4 I'd give it a 3.
Debi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:34am
I have very fine, color-treated hair and I love this product. I use it at least once or twice a week and it doesn't weigh my hair down. My son was in the pool all summer and his very blonde hair was dry and "green" from the sun and chlorine.....I used it on his hair once (along with a clarifying shampoo) and it was healthy and shiny again. I'd definitely recommend it.
MiladyC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic