Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGrowing long hair fast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing long hair fast
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:35am
Hi, my hair is shoulder length, but I want longer hair! I cut mine all off for the summer, now I regret it. Please help me!
Paula Ford View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:35am
> Hi, my hair is shoulder length, but I want longer> hair! I cut mine all off for the summer, now I regret> it. Please help me!Hi Jill,Try Formula 50. You can get it at Wal-Mart, but have to go to the pharmacy to order it. It's about $18.50/250.Hope this helps.Paula
aj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:35am
>Paula,What is Formula 50? If you have some, could you please tell me what the ingredients are? Thank you.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:35am
> What is Formula 50? If you have some, could you please> tell me what the ingredients are? Thank you.Hi AJ,Actually I just ran out this weekend and have called Wal-Mart to have them order me some. So, as soon as I get a bottle, I'll write and tell you the ingredients. (Though I believe that it's just amino acids and collagen. No strange ingredients or warnings.)Paula
aj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:36am
>Thanks for the information, Paula. I look forward to reading the ingredient list.
Meakins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:36am
Please help me I just got my hair cut today and it looks terrible I want my long hair back! I am so upset I have been crying all day please help me find something to do with it so it grows back the fastest u can make it. The lady cut my bangs half way back into my head and super short I would have done a better job myself. Please help me a.s.a.p my life is like so completely over. I don't want to even leave my room and school starts in 5 days I don't even want to go now.please helpmeakins
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:37am
I know just how you feel. I'm sure many of us have been in your shoes. I am sorry you feel this way. I cany only suggest HF-37. This is what I hear everyone else talking (well typing about). Again, I am so sorry. I know just what you are feeling. Good luck to you and try to stay positive.Meg> Please help me I just got my hair cut today and it> looks terrible I want my long hair back! I am so upset> I have been crying all day please help me find> something to do with it so it grows back the fastest u> can make it. The lady cut my bangs half way back into> my head and super short I would have done a better job> myself. Please help me a.s.a.p my life is like so> completely over. I don't want to even leave my room> and school starts in 5 days I don't even want to go> now.> please help> meakins
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:37am
Hi AJ,Just got my third bottle of Formula 50 (by Marlyn) from Wal-Mart. It was $18.32 for 250 softgels. Dosage is 6-8 softgels per day. I take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 just before going to bed.The ingredients are:Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mgVegetable source amino acids (from hydrolyzed Soy Protein) 300 mgNon-Vegetable source amino acids (from hydrolyzed collagen; water soluable) 272 mgI have really enjoyed having my hair grow so fast. I've been perming my long blond hair for years and it just hasn't grown at all during the last few years. But then I came here to this board and Formula 50 was suggested by lots of people, so I tried it. It REALLY works. My hair has grown probably 6 inches in the last few months. That's more than it has grown in years.Take care,Paula
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:37am
> Hi Jill,> Try Formula 50. You can get it at Wal-Mart, but have> to go to the pharmacy to order it. It's about> $18.50/250.> Hope this helps.> PaulaPaula i went to my walmart to the pharmacy and she could not fins it on a list or anything is there more to the name formula 50 and who makes it so they can check that way? Thanks Tina
that is a hair DON'T
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:38am
> Paula i went to my walmart to the pharmacy and she> could not fins it on a list or anything is there more> to the name formula 50 and who makes it so they can> check that way? Thanks Tina"Formula 50 by Marlyn" 1-800-4-MARLYN (This phone number is on the bottle.)I would say that all Wal-Marts are the same and suggest you ask the sales person to LOOK AGAIN.
aj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:38am
> Paula,Thanks for remembering to post the ingredient. I'm impressed you remembered.AJ
Allyson Hartly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allyson Hartly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:38am
>Yeah the same thing happend to me so I ordered biotin and inosotol or however you spell it. The lady said there was no record of Formula 50 or 37.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic