Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReplies to Questions Asked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replies to Questions Asked
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
To Karen, Jeff, and all readers;First I would like to thank Karen and Jeff for their devotion to this site and to the readers for their questions and the contributors for their input..After reading Karen's response about monitoring the input of this site. I know that there probably is a few people whom feel 'snubbed' by me about their color questions or other questions that I do not personally respond to.Please do not be offended, for I try to respond to as many as possible just as Karen has indicated she does, and if someone else gives an adequate answer or I do not know as in the case of not being familar with a particular product line. Remember I am usually dealing with 'Pro- only products' that I reccomend from previous experiences and I try to reccomend formulas and 'fixes for problems' from the products that are availible from better salons whenever possible. I know that there is definitly 'good products' availible from retail outlets that can usually do the job, however without direct experience with these individual products, I hesitate to reccomend them. I feel that in many cases when the person posting has a serious problem with their hair, usually they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE! I will strive to answer as many posts as possible as soon as possible.Have a safe and happy Labor day weekend!william
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
Hi William,Jeff and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the help that you give yo Hair Boutique visitors on a constant basis.I get so many private emails about hair color problems and usually by the time I get the questions, the people writing are dealing with orange, green or bright purple hair. Certainly they are in crisis and I feel bad because at that point there is little that I can do to help.I always tell them that I do not begin to claim knowledge of hair color issues which are very complex and I always tell them to see an expert or post a message to you on Hair Talk.You have been nothing short of great in your responsiveness to people in need of hair color help. We would be totally lost without you and your expertise.Jeff and I appreciate it so much. You make Hair Boutique and Hair Talk very special. Thank you William.Best wishes,Karen> To Karen, Jeff, and all readers;> First I would like to thank Karen and Jeff for their> devotion to this site and to the readers for their> questions and the contributors for their input..> After reading Karen's response about monitoring the> input of this site. I know that there probably is a> few people whom feel 'snubbed' by me about their color> questions or other questions that I do not personally> respond to.> Please do not be offended, for I try to respond to as> many as possible just as Karen has indicated she does,> and if someone else gives an adequate answer or I do> not know as in the case of not being familar with a> particular product line. Remember I am usually dealing> with 'Pro- only products' that I reccomend from> previous experiences and I try to reccomend formulas> and 'fixes for problems' from the products that are> availible from better salons whenever possible. I know> that there is definitly 'good products' availible from> retail outlets that can usually do the job, however> without direct experience with these individual> products, I hesitate to reccomend them. I feel that in> many cases when the person posting has a serious> problem with their hair, usually they are in SERIOUS> TROUBLE! I will strive to answer as many posts as> possible as soon as possible.> Have a safe and happy Labor day weekend!> william
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic