Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedABBA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ABBA
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
If anyone has heard of ABBA I highly suggest trying it. The entire line is 100% vegan and not animal tested. I tried the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in. They all work wonderfully. The leave-in glides through hair and the comb just slides through, no tangles.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
Hi,Unfortunately the ABBA product line just does not work for me or my hair. I really wanted to give it a try because I had heard so many great things about it, but it left my hair tangled and dry. I tried several of their different formulas after people complained that I did not try the entire line. So I did try several of the shampoos and the conditioners. Nothing really worked well for me or my hair type (medium coarse, naturally wavy, highlighted, dry).Hair Boutique's Jane Bullock has had some great luck with it but she does not highlight her hair and I think that may be part of the problem I have with the product. ABBA is good for some folks and I have heard great reviews.;Thanks for the insight.Best wishes,Karen> If anyone has heard of ABBA I highly suggest trying> it. The entire line is 100% vegan and not animal> tested. I tried the shampoo, conditioner and the> leave-in. They all work wonderfully. The leave-in> glides through hair and the comb just slides through,> no tangles.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:53am
Hi,I just started using ABBA's nourishing leave-in, as I am experimenting with different leave-in products. My hair was very smooth and tangle free. I used Artec shampoo and conditioner. I do not have color treated hair.Regards,Clare> If anyone has heard of ABBA I highly suggest trying> it. The entire line is 100% vegan and not animal> tested. I tried the shampoo, conditioner and the> leave-in. They all work wonderfully. The leave-in> glides through hair and the comb just slides through,> no tangles.
Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic