Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To William: Effect of Nature vs Redken Shades EQ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo William: Effect of Nature vs Redken Shades EQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To William: Effect of Nature vs Redken Shades EQ
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:09am
Hi!If you consider to try Effects of Nature, let me know the results! It sounds like a really good product!(almost too good to be true..)Elin
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:02am
> Effect of Nature does not contain ammonia, preoxide or> alcohol and it is a permanent haircolor. Have you> heard about it and have you tried it? Results?> Can you tell me the ingredients in Redken Shades EQ?> And also which would you recommend (I want something> that doesnt damage or dry my hair).> http://www.effect-inc.com/I would love to know that too. Effects of Nature sounds great as you can use it over highlights. I have highlights every three months and after about six weeks my hair starts to fade and looks very dull and dry. Effects will brighten and make hair glossy and shiny and smooth and then you can have more highlights put over it.
BaldSandra
Elin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:02am
Effect of Nature does not contain ammonia, preoxide or alcohol and it is a permanent haircolor. Have you heard about it and have you tried it? Results?Can you tell me the ingredients in Redken Shades EQ?And also which would you recommend (I want something that doesnt damage or dry my hair).http://www.effect-inc.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic