Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedALL you have to do is brush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL you have to do is brush
    Posted: September 15 2004 at 10:41pm
people keep asking do i need pomades,what pomades do i use.Forget about the pomades just brush your damn hair.If you brush all day non stop everyday i will guarantee you that you will start getting waves.thats how i did i just kept brushing and washing my hair every day and i put pink lotion in my hair (occasionally).so brush every time you get.i will have pics soon.but just kept brushing.dream team i hope this is good advice
LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 10:53pm
Peeps be lazy dont wanna read through previous post, and expect to get waves the moment after they stick the pomade in patiance and brushing = they key so cut out all these damn threads on which pomade is the best does it work better than this and that they all get you waves!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 12:13pm
good advise young brother i brush every chance i get cats be like dam man your hair is going to fall out, but when i get blessed like i want to cats will look in amazement thats whatup be kool brandon keep spreading that knowledge
We climb together on this site!
dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by brandon brandon wrote:

people keep asking do i need pomades,what pomades do i use.Forget about the pomades just brush your damn hair.If you brush all day non stop everyday i will guarantee you that you will start getting waves.thats how i did i just kept brushing and washing my hair every day and i put pink lotion in my hair (occasionally).so brush every time you get.i will have pics soon.but just kept brushing.dream team i hope this is good advice

Thats not true it depends on the grade of your hair and what type of grease you use for your type of hair my step brother used the same grease as me and brush 20x more than i did and all he got was little line waves when i brush only in the morning and at night and got big spinning waves.
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by dakid88 dakid88 wrote:

Originally posted by brandon brandon wrote:

Thats not true it depends on the grade of your hair and what type of grease you use for your type of hair my step brother used the same grease as me and brush 20x more than i did and all he got was little line waves when i brush only in the morning and at night and got big spinning waves.
SO.... BUT HE STILL GOT the waves... wit some people it just takes time.just keep brushin
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 2:38pm
lil brandon i respect your persistence in making your point, if you find time in your daily schedule start a thread and school me on you daily routine from morning to night to motivate wave success .thx lil brandon i might be a lil partial to a brooklyn cat spent some of my best summers in east new york eating curry chicken lovin on them puerto rican girls lol
We climb together on this site!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 7:36am
BROOKLYN STAND-UP...Crown Heights right here!!!
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

lil brandon i respect your persistence in making your point, if you find time in your daily schedule start a thread and school me on you daily routine from morning to night to motivate wave success .thx lil brandon i might be a lil partial to a brooklyn cat spent some of my best summers in east new york eating curry chicken lovin on them puerto rican girls lol

thanx chessbum
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 9:43pm
remember people pomade is not needed at all.just a brush.brush everytime you get.all the time.brush till your arm hurts.......brush,brush,brush
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 10:11pm
Lemme see you BREATHE, STRETCH, BRUSH...that's the new UWA Song/Theme...First you breathe, stretch out your arm with brush in your hand, then you start brushing your hair. Then when you get tired of brushing repeat the process
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 10:12pm
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 9:17pm
which wayz yall brush yall hair
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 9:30pm
JUST KNOW THIS THREAD IS AS OLD AS MY MEMBERSHIP
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 10:03pm
Jigga you by crown heights? Like around eastern parkway or franklin ave?
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic