Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedProf. opinion? Bangs on Fine Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prof. opinion? Bangs on Fine Hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:32am
Hi, all. I have a few questions about wearing bangs with my long, fine, abundant, wavy hair. (Got all that?)1. I straighten my unruly bangs with a blow-dryer every morning. They look good for half the day, then they go back to their old ways. Can anyone recommend a good product for KEEPING them straight and smooth?2. What are the aesthetic results of cutting bangs narrower or wider? To me, my bangs seem too narrow for my forehead.3. On fine hair, is it better to have sparse, fringy bangs, so as not take away from the bulk of your hair? Or is it better to have heavier bangs to create the illusion of thickness and make them more manageable?Thanks!Ally
Coop View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:32am
> Hi, all. I have a few questions about wearing bangs> with my long, fine, abundant, wavy hair. (Got all> that?)> 1. I straighten my unruly bangs with a blow-dryer> every morning. They look good for half the day, then> they go back to their old ways. Can anyone recommend a> good product for KEEPING them straight and smooth?(Coop here: Go to a salon and have them relaxed, or use a gel like Artek smoothing serum or Joico straight edge)> 2. What are the aesthetic results of cutting bangs> narrower or wider? To me, my bangs seem too narrow for> my forehead.Coop Here: ( if you have a narrow face, wider bangs, or thinner bangs.)> 3. On fine hair, is it better to have sparse, fringy> bangs, so as not take away from the bulk of your hair?> Or is it better to have heavier bangs to create the> illusion of thickness and make them more manageable?Coop here( once again, depends on the width of your face and also HOW much forehead you have. Thin bangs on a big forehead can tend to look stringy! Short foreheads have more options.> Thanks!> Ally
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:33am
No message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic