Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWays to know if your waves are spinnin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ways to know if your waves are spinnin
    Posted: September 18 2004 at 9:49pm
lmfao
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 9:46pm
I went to Dave Chappelle block party tonight in Brooklyn with my sister and the Fugees (yea they reunited for this concert), Kanye West, Common, Most Def, and Jill Scott performed. She was looking at the other guys hair and was like "oh his hair is so nice and shiny, his waves are so nice". She was hating on my waves because today I used the Proline Greaseless so my hair wasn't shining. I'm not gonna lie, they were real tight but you could tell they were kitted up. I even saw some of them had lil burns around their hairline. Girls just don't understand the wave game.
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 7:07pm
yeah
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:54pm
I DEFINITELY FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE DAWG!!!

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

Originally posted by wavecap10 wavecap10 wrote:

Here's another one to add to your theme of Ways to know if your waves are spinnin': When you are engaged in a coversation with someone and instead of looking at you they keep staring at your hair through about 80% of the conversation. They keep sneaking a peak at your hair. If you DON'T get those looks than yo' sh!t ain't spinnin' like YOU think.

And if you got dem 360 joints you know EXACTLY what I'm talkin' about!!!!

i get dat all da time n most of da time it b by niggas wit waves
yeah me too.because i brush all da time.remember people keep brushin yo hair and you will get great results.bush all the time.brush brush brush
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by wavecap10 wavecap10 wrote:

Here's another one to add to your theme of Ways to know if your waves are spinnin': When you are engaged in a coversation with someone and instead of looking at you they keep staring at your hair through about 80% of the conversation. They keep sneaking a peak at your hair. If you DON'T get those looks than yo' sh!t ain't spinnin' like YOU think.

i get dat all da time n most of da time it b by niggas wit waves
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

If you get compliments on the streets, like someone says a bro those waves is tite, then u spinnin fo sho. When you start gettin compliments on your spinners, that makes you just wanna dedicate to the 360 waves even more lol. If you havent got no props yet after awhile of having waves then those Bit*** aint all that tite

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
Gabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 5:51pm
i feel you on that, just the other day a co working of mine say she like the way my hair spinning, and at the unc football 2 weeks ago a student was saying how much she like them waves, better when you are in sun light , that bring them bad boys out
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:17pm
Im sure some of the cats on the dream team, got compliments on the street on there spinners
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:56pm
I fill you on that nigga
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

If you get compliments on the streets, like someone says a bro those waves is tite, then u spinnin fo sho. When you start gettin compliments on your spinners, that makes you just wanna dedicate to the 360 waves even more lol. If you havent got no props yet after awhile of having waves then those Bit*** aint all that tite

Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic