Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhair color mess...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair color mess...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:37am
I have been coloring my hair at home for a few years and have to admit I don't have the healthiest hair in the world.we'll I've colored it again and this time my hair has a lot of red in it and my color is real dark.I have colored my hair before and always used an ash color as did I this time.My natural color is light brown with red highlights,I would love to have a light warm ash color.Does anyone know how I can color and not have RED hair?any ideas on a color and brand? please can someone help? Thank You,Andrea
Andrea
Maria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:37am
> I have been coloring my hair at home for a few years> and have to admit I don't have the healthiest hair in> the world.we'll I've colored it again and this time my> hair has a lot of red in it and my color is real> dark.I have colored my hair before and always used an> ash color as did I this time.My natural color is light> brown with red highlights,I would love to have a light> warm ash color.Does anyone know how I can color and> not have RED hair?any ideas on a color and brand?> please can someone help? Thank You,Andrea
Andrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:42am
> I have been coloring my hair at home for a few years> and have to admit I don't have the healthiest hair in> the world.we'll I've colored it again and this time my> hair has a lot of red in it and my color is real> dark.I have colored my hair before and always used an> ash color as did I this time.My natural color is light> brown with red highlights,I would love to have a light> warm ash color.Does anyone know how I can color and> not have RED hair?any ideas on a color and brand?> please can someone help? Thank You,Andrea
Andrea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic