Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecommend a Curling Iron?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommend a Curling Iron?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:38am
Hi,Anybody have a recommendation for a curling iron? I'm looking at a 1 1/2" to 2" size barrel. I've had nothing but disappointment with my Caruso hairsetter (which I posted here also to get some help). I'm afraid that I'm going to have to use hot rollers or curling irons unless somebody out there can give me some advice. My hair is long, straight, fine and hard to curl. I've tried gels, mousse, hair spray, nada. Any inputs would be great!
Randee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:45am
> Hi,> Anybody have a recommendation for a curling iron? I'm> looking at a 1 1/2" to 2" size barrel. I've> had nothing but disappointment with my Caruso> hairsetter (which I posted here also to get some> help). I'm afraid that I'm going to have to use hot> rollers or curling irons unless somebody out there can> give me some advice. My hair is long, straight, fine> and hard to curl. I've tried gels, mousse, hair spray,> nada. Any inputs would be great!Hi Amy!I have long hair too! There are manny ways to get curl in your hair and you just have to try them out and see what works out the best for you! One thing you can try is sleeping in rags... twist your hair around rags when it is damp,tie it and then take it out. There are some great steam curler sets. Sleeping in spung curlers works great too! Heat can damage your hair(escepecialy long hair) BUT... When I am going to go out I hit the ends of my hair with a wonderful curling Iron... Its called "HOT TOOLS" you can get them in a beauty solon or supply store, they are great because you can adjust the temp. to what your hair needs... Hope I helped!Randee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic