Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedblonding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blonding
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:38am
Hi, I have medium brown hair with auburn naturally running through it. In September, I decided to go blond and have been double processing it myself (using Ultra Blue and then a blonde haircolor like Feria or Revitalique) with GREAT RESULTS! But I'm worried... everyone seems to think that doing stuff like this is dangerous to your hair, etc. Should I expect it to be bad eventually? I'm in my fourth touch up and everything is fine. I'm happy with the color and I've really had minimal breakage. My hair is cut short (above my ears) and its actually gained a lot of body from the damage.Should I be worrying for the future and unforseen problems???
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:39am
Hey, that's great that you can do it at home and it looks good! Since you have short hair, you most likely get frequent cuts so although you are damaging your hair, the most damaged parts get cut off so it should still look good. Then again, I am not a colorist, so maybe you should ask William for his opinion!> Hi, I have medium brown hair with auburn naturally> running through it. In September, I decided to go> blond and have been double processing it myself (using> Ultra Blue and then a blonde haircolor like Feria or> Revitalique) with GREAT RESULTS! But I'm worried...> everyone seems to think that doing stuff like this is> dangerous to your hair, etc. Should I expect it to be> bad eventually? I'm in my fourth touch up and> everything is fine. I'm happy with the color and I've> really had minimal breakage. My hair is cut short> (above my ears) and its actually gained a lot of body> from the damage.> Should I be worrying for the future and unforseen> problems???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic