Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Aubrey Organics: Die-Hard User Says Try Them. If Don't Like, MOVE ON:)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAubrey Organics: Die-Hard User Says Try Them. If Don't Like, MOVE ON:)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:52am
Jena,I've never posted anything in this area. Vitamins ingested...I've posted plenty:)Later,JadeP.S. There's quite a bit of research in the area, however.> The reason I asked if you knew of research that proves> that vitamins added to hair products actually help the> hair is that (and I do apologize if I'm mistaken) I> thought in several of your posts you had mentioned> that a specific product had vitamins added which would> help penetrate the hair. I was just curious where you> (or anyone else) had seen research on this since I've> read the contrary. It only makes sense that hair is> dead and putting vitamins on the ends of our hair will> not "mend" it.> Jena
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:52am
Jena,I can only remark on the products I used and how my hair reacted to them. The marketing was not my focus here.Basically, I tried three products: The Shampure shampoo, the Curessence and the Cherry Bark Conditioners. For me, the products worked in a fashion very much like the drugstore products like Pantene, etc. The shampoo and Curessence worked well at first and then turned on me.My hair was very dry at the time and the Curessence turned my hair into sludge-city---greasy. I found that to be unusual. After reading a few posts here, I learned I was not the only one. With the Cherry Bark conditioner, I used it about 3 times and returned because it left my hair even more dry. The Shampure eventually did the same thing---just dried out my hair more. Other than the Cherry Bark, I used the products for 2 months or so.Later,Jade> Could you please be more specific? Are you> disappointed in their marketing or their products? I'd> really like to know!> Thanks, Jade,> Jena
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:53am
>Personally I was very pleased with the Aveda product line. I did find it expensive and a bit too much perfume in it but in all my hair reacted very nicely .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic