Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddry hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dry hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:54am
Hello. My hair has become somewhat drier since I moved into my new place. One of my friends mentioned it could be the hard water I have. Is this true? Can you recommend a type or brand of shampoo and conditioner that can prevent the effects of the hard water? Thank you for help.Heather
Heather
brenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:54am
> Hello. My hair has become somewhat drier since I moved> into my new place. One of my friends mentioned it> could be the hard water I have. Is this true? Can you> recommend a type or brand of shampoo and conditioner> that can prevent the effects of the hard water? Thank> you for help.> HeatherI would suspect that if the problem is indeed with your water you should look into getting a water filter/softener thing for your showerhead....you should be able to find such a thing at your local hardware store.I hope this helps.
brenda
Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:56am
Hi Heather,If the area where you live requires heat this time of year,you should also consider the type of heating system in your new home. It may just be that there is not enough moisture in the air. This will really dry out your hair. Just leaving pots of water around to evaporate is very helpful. If this is not the problem you might try Jade's shea butter/jojoba oil treatment it moisturizes to the max. If you don't know about this and are interested write me privately.Hope this is of some help... Don3
Don
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic