Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best Hair Supply Store/Salons - where are they?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest Hair Supply Store/Salons - where are they?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Hair Supply Store/Salons - where are they?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
> My vote for the best two in Los Angeles area is in Larchmont village.There are two wonderful beauty supply stores/salons on opposite sides of the street. They both compete with each other and are both almost UNBELIEVABLE in the massive range of gorgeous products they stock from all over the world.
alexandra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:55am
Thank-you!I will try them out!> Hello Alex :-)> I do not live in Toronto, but I live about an hour and> a half aways. I shop at a beauty supply store that has> outlets all over Ontario. The name of the store is> "The Beauty Supply Outlet".....*L* That> really is their name. They have three locations in> Toronto and two in Richmond Hill. They are 1592> Bayview Ave., 769 Yonge Street, 494 Lawrence Ave.> West, for Toronto, 9030 Leslie Street, Unit 9, and> 10737 Yonge Street for Richmond Hill. They sell all> the name brand beauty products at cheaper prices, and> every month they put one or two of them on special,> shampoo and conditoner pack price. Hope this helps you> out.> Take care> Lynn
Lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:55am
Hello Alex :-)I do not live in Toronto, but I live about an hour and a half aways. I shop at a beauty supply store that has outlets all over Ontario. The name of the store is "The Beauty Supply Outlet".....*L* That really is their name. They have three locations in Toronto and two in Richmond Hill. They are 1592 Bayview Ave., 769 Yonge Street, 494 Lawrence Ave. West, for Toronto, 9030 Leslie Street, Unit 9, and 10737 Yonge Street for Richmond Hill. They sell all the name brand beauty products at cheaper prices, and every month they put one or two of them on special, shampoo and conditoner pack price. Hope this helps you out.Take careLynn
Lynn G
alexandra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:55am
Hello!My name is Alex and I am always on a never ending quest to find a salon/store that sells the salon products at the cheapest price.I live around Toronto, Ontario - Canada, so if you're from around there and can recommend a good store, let me know!Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic