Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWill Anyone Vouch for ABBA?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Anyone Vouch for ABBA?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:56am
The hair products, not the band. :)I saw them at my supermarket and am tempted, because they're much cheaper than my old standby....Ally(Traitor to Aveda)
Soka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:56am
Hi, I love the texture and almond scent of the Creme Moist shampoo, but I can't say it was more moisturizing than any other moisturizing shampoo though. Oddly, I found the Moisture Scentsation conditioner which I liked, to be much more minty than the TruMint conditioner, which seemed to leave a fine film on my hair. My hair is long (oily scalp, otherwise normal straightish thick hair, texture I have no clue). I do like the Nourishing leave-in. I had emailed them for samples too, and they sent me some a while back. I don't remember their addy though, sorry.> The hair products, not the band. :)> I saw them at my supermarket and am tempted, because> they're much cheaper than my old standby....> Ally> (Traitor to Aveda)
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:56am
No message.
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
> Hi, I love the texture and almond scent of the Creme> Moist shampoo, but I can't say it was more> moisturizing than any other moisturizing shampoo> though. Oddly, I found the Moisture Scentsation> conditioner which I liked, to be much more minty than> the TruMint conditioner, which seemed to leave a fine> film on my hair. My hair is long (oily scalp,> otherwise normal straightish thick hair, texture I> have no clue). I do like the Nourishing leave-in. I> had emailed them for samples too, and they sent me> some a while back. I don't remember their addy though,> sorry.I love the ABBA products, they are all I use. I use the Complete, Tru-mint and the Nourishing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic