Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedremember "big hair"?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: remember "big hair"?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
Just wondering.,..How BIG was the biggest hair you can remember seeing backin the 80s?I was in middle school during the mall hair hey-day,and am guilty of having some pretty stiff bangs, butI didn't even come close to a girl named Jill who wasmaybe 3 years older than me. If there was a "big hair"award, she would have won, hands down...no one was evenclose. AND there was a lot of big hair in 1989! Everyone used to joke that Jill would fall forward from theweight of her bangs. They were huge! A big ball ofcarefully teased and hairsprayed bangs that went atleast 5" up and 2"out. Every one in school asked totouch them at one time or another because their gravitydefying power had to be felt to be believed!I was home for Thanksgiving and ran in to Jill at WalMart. Her bangs aren't as tall, but they're still there and her hair was still stiff as ever!Anyone else remember someone like this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic