Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChanging color of eyebrows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liz M View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liz M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing color of eyebrows
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
I’ve recently been dying my hair from it’s natural red color to a medium brown color. To complete the illusion, I've also been trying to color my eyebrows (which are a slightly lighter color from the rest of my hair) to a similar medium brown color, perhaps a little lighter. I’ve tried dying them with regular hair dyes which has worked but the dye fades within a couple days and leaves my eyebrows not with their earlier blondish red color, but rather with a bright orange color, which requires me to re-dye them. Besides using regular hair dyes, I’ve also tried powders and they just give a flat, caked on appearance and make me look like groucho marx. I’ve also tried mascara, but the lightest mascara I’ve found is still way too dark for the light/medium brown look I’m after (If anyone is aware of any light brown mascaras on the market, I'd love to hear about them). Has anyone here found any products that are good for altering the color of the eybrows? I would really appreciate any help with this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic