Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmedium red hair ISSUES! please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Low View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: medium red hair ISSUES! please help!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:00am
Hi,I'm a girl who has naturally red short-medium hair that's wavy but goes curly when I blow dry it with a diffuser...lately I've been having hugely bad hair days!! I end up wearing my hair back in a hairband or something but then the curl goes weird and deformed. Does my hair dryer have anything to do with this? I use the hottest setting cause I'm always in a hurry. Someone please help me out! I've desperately retreated to pigtails!Thanks,Low
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:00am
Low,You might be damaging your hair, causing it to frizz. The point of a diffuser is that it acts as a buffer between the heat/airflow and your hair. If you blast your hair dryer on HIGH, you are defeating the purpose. High heat reshapes the hair, in this case into a formless mass.If you're really in a hurry, you might try using the High setting until your hair is damp, then switching to Low 'til it's dry, then using the Cool button to finish.But your best bet, if you can stand it, is probably to use a leave-in conditioner and let it air-dry.What results are you looking for?Ally
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic