Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcoloring/perms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Becky Rutledge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Rutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: coloring/perms
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:01am
> I have always heard that you do not double process> hair. I am referring to hair coloring and perming. I> have lightened hair, blonde actually. The first perm> turned out very soft and full of body. However, four> months later, the second one split my ends, dried out> my hair and it just did not feel like my hair. I have> not colored my hair except for the regrowth about> every four weeks. I want to get my hair back to its> original color eventually. The hair stylist suggested> using a temporary hair color in a dark blonde and keep> going darker until I have achieved my natural color.> Now w/ the dryness, I am uncertain as to what to do.> Any suggestions?
Becky Rutledge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Rutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:01am
I have always heard that you do not double process hair. I am referring to hair coloring and perming. I have lightened hair, blonde actually. The first perm turned out very soft and full of body. However, four months later, the second one split my ends, dried out my hair and it just did not feel like my hair. I have not colored my hair except for the regrowth about every four weeks. I want to get my hair back to its original color eventually. The hair stylist suggested using a temporary hair color in a dark blonde and keep going darker until I have achieved my natural color. Now w/ the dryness, I am uncertain as to whaat to do. Any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic