Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat's the best clarifying shampoo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the best clarifying shampoo?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
I want to know what's gentle yet effective, safe enough to use once a week.
dodo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:04am
I'm currently using the Neutrogena's Anti Residue Shampoo for my coarse and oily.It work well for me.My hair didn't feel dry.Ise it up to 3 times per week(for my oilyness) but switching to once per week because I'm using the Aveda Purefume which is a daily deep cleansing shampoo.My hair didn't feel dry at all.
Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:05am
I was using Pantene Daily Clarifying shampoo almost everyday. Recently I have switched to Thermasilk Daily Clarifying shampoo. Both are good, Pantene works better but Thermasilk smells nicer! The choice is yours.> I want to know what's gentle yet effective, safe> enough to use once a week.
peacecat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2000 at 8:13pm
I really like ABBA Molassas Purifier. It's kind of weird, though. It really looks and smells like molassas and doesn't really lather much. The instructions say to leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing, which I usually do. I use it once a week, it leaves my hair nice and clean. I use so much products during the week, I like to deep clean and deep condition on the weekend. I would definatly NOT use this as a daily shampoo, though. Once a week is plenty. Good luck to you in your search!!

Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic