Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny raves about Biosilk??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any raves about Biosilk??
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:05am
nm
Kelly F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:05am
> nmElin, for what it's worth, Biosilk is one of my absolute favorite lines. I have been thru literally tons of hair product lines, as have many others, and this--for me--is one of the best. My favorite products, one's I use every day, are Biosilk's Silk Therapy and Pre-Plus Conditioner. Great products. I guess it all comes down to what type of hair you have (and the hardness of the water you use!) as to a product's performance. I have straight, fine, hair that is past shoulder length. Everyone has their picks and pans, so to speak. This just happens to be one of my picks! Kelly F.
Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:06am
I bought some Biosilk Silk Therapy recently. HOWEVER, for those with thick, coarse hair like mine, it is DISASTROUS! It made my hair go into coarse lumps and I had to wash it four times to remove the product. I only used a small amount, but it just didn't suit my type of hair AT ALL. In fact I find all these type of shine products (which all seem to have "cones" in them) seem to make my hair look weird. I have almost given up trying to shine my hair....Any other suggestions??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic