Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed a New Shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brooker7 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooker7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a New Shampoo
    Posted: January 22 2000 at 10:49am
I need some suggestions on a good shampoo?!?!?!
I've been using Panteen for about 2 years now and I've been told many times that it isn't good for my hair. I need something for fine, thin hair, that will give me some body, but won't leave my hair limp and lifeless. I also need something that will give my hair volume. Please Help?!
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2000 at 2:11pm
Are you unhappy with the results you're getting? Different shampoos work for different types of hair, so perhaps it would be a bad choice for someone else, but not for you.

Why are people saying it is bad for your hair?
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2000 at 4:32pm
Hi Brooker7,
If you don't have a sensitive scalp, then I would suggest that you try ARTec Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. It give tons of volume, and the smell is sooooooooo good! These are the best volumizing products I have ever tried. Unfortunately, my scalp broke out when I tried them, so I can't use them. But if you don't have scalp problems, go for it. You can get the small, sample sizes if you like. Take care,
PD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic