Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI need a new style !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blueskys View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blueskys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a new style !
    Posted: January 24 2000 at 10:52pm
I was wondering if anyone can help me to find out what would be the best for me to get my hair done to? I need a new style and I don't know what. I have thick blonde hair and very dry and I need to do some thing new with it ...it is just past my sholders and also has some natural curle to it it is in some layers now. Itjust hangs there and I do the same thing every day with it .Put a borret in the top of my head and leave my banges down.
MCCREA View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCCREA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2000 at 5:38pm
Bluesky!
First of all you need to decide what you want done something dramatic or work up to it a totally diferent style. You could cut about 3to 4 in. and go from there, then I would use a good shampoo and conditioner to get rid of the dry hair. look at youre face and see if you need to take the hair away from it, to show more of youre face, or if you need the volume around it. I hope this will help you good luck.
Mary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic