Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong hair Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NetAngel99 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NetAngel99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair Help!
    Posted: January 30 2000 at 9:57pm
Hello! I am currently growing out my hair, its almost half way down my back now and I think I'm going to keep it here. However, all my life i've had curly hair, and its been easy to wash, put some gel in and go every morning and have cool hair. However, the longer it gets the more wavy its getting and less curly. I've tried straightening, which looks great when stylists do it, but I can't master the technique because its so long. I've tried highlighting for a new look and absolutely LOVE it! Only prob is I would like to see my hair in beautiful cascading waves, instead of the stringy half curls i have now. Any ideas on how to get great waves? Or some other hairstyle, right now i'm stuck in the half up, half down style [my mom always called it barbie style so i dont know what its really called]. If you are really confused after reading this and want to see a picture of my odd hair, please email me at NghtAngl99@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you a picture of it! Thanks in advance for all of you who reply, it would be GREATLY appreciated!
0=) Elizabeth

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic